Honey-Glazed Pork Chops
A simple method for sweeting up your pork chops.
|4 pork chops
||2 tablespoons honey
|2 teaspoons orange juice
- Cover a baking pan with aluminum foil and spread out the pork chops on it.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While baking the pork chops, prepare the glaze by mixing the honey and orange juice in a small bowl.
- After the 40 minutes, glaze the porkchops and place them back in the oven for 15 minutes or until slightly brown.
[4 Stars] Martín Alejandro Cortez really likes Honey-Glazed Pork Chops. Here's why:
This is just as good as something you would be served in a fancy restaurant. Serve it with mashed potatoes on the side and maybe save the honey glaze for the potatoes, too!
[3 Stars] Jennifer Catherine Hanson likes Honey-Glazed Pork Chops. Here's why:
A surprising twist on an old favorite.
Last Updated by Martín Cortez on Jun 21, 2002.